I love giving birth! To a one of a kind doctor and her best staff. Once again, going through one the most amazing miracles of life, I would like to take the opportunity and thank you all, caring and loving office members, for making this place such a pleasure to come to. And to you Dr. Corio, no words would be able to describe my love, confidence and trust in you!! Thank you for everything! Love – Hanna
Dearest Dr. Corio,
Words cannot express how much I appreciate what you did for me. I truly feel if it wasn’t for you, I would be in a sad state of affairs. I believe you may have saved my life and for that I am forever grateful.
I know you’re aware of what kind of mess I was before surgery. I’m not cut out for it, so to speak. The one thing that got me through was your kindness and incredible compassion; something I hadn’t seen since my Grandpa Bishop who loved and practiced until he was 87. He treated all of his patients with “kid gloves”. And that is something I haven’t seen from any doctor for years and years.
You are truly an angel and I would (and have) recommended you to anybody, everyday and twice on Sunday. You’re the best
Dear Dr. Corio,
I’m very fortunate to have you for my doctor. Not only are you a great doctor, but you’re a wonderful woman which I appreciate more so. You made me feel very safe throughout this whole experience.
Thank you for EVERYTHING. You are such a wonderful person and an excellent doctor. I feel very lucky to have you in my life. Love Indy
Dear Dr. Corio,
Just a note to thank you for your warm enthusiasm, energy and years of experience that you offered in helping out little Betsy into this world.
Mike and I are overwhelmed with joy and awe as we cross the threshold into parenthood. Betsy has already illuminated our lives with her energy and beauty.
All the best Christine and Mike
To the wonderful women of East 64th Street,
Having children has been the most special, personal and rewarding thing that I could have ever done. SO thank you a million times for helping me bring two of my greatest loves into this world. First John, now Cole. I look forward to bringing them in to see you as they continue to grow.
Much love Amie
Dear Dr. Corio,
I cannot thank you enough for the amazing dedication and commitment you gave to me throughout my pregnancy. Barry and I both feel truly blessed to know you and to have gone through this with you as my doctor. You were incredibly diligent and careful with me and at the same time gave me so much warmth and compassion, especially in those last remaining weeks. Everyone keeps talking about how lucky I am to have had practically full term, healthy twins that went home after two days, but I attribute most of it to you and maybe just a little bit of luck!
Lots of love Jade, Barry, Nathaniel and Caleb
- March Newsletter 2009 PDF
- September Newsletter 2008 HTML
- September Newsletter 2008, Front Page PDF
- September Newsletter 2008, Back Page PDF
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control and Pregnancy Achievement by Toni Weschler
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy by Mayo Clinic
- Healthy Aging: A Lifelong Guide to Your Physical and Spiritual Well-Being by Andrew Weil
- Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis: The Scientifically Proven Program That Allows People With Arthritis to Take Charge of Their Disease by Miriam E. Nelson
- The Wisdom of Menopause: Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing During the Change, 2nd Edition by Christiane Northrup
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health by Toni Weschler
- The V Book: A Doctor's Guide to Complete Vulvovaginal Health
- by Elizabeth G. Stewart, Paula Spencer
- For Women Only : A Revolutionary Guide to Overcoming Sexual Dysfunction and Reclaiming Your Sex Life by Jennifer Berman M.D., Laura, Phd Berman, Elisabeth Bumiller, Jennifer L. Berman
General Health Information
- Pregnancy.org www.pregnancy.org
- Week by Week Pregnancy Calendar www.pregnancy.about.com
- Healthy Pregnancy www.womenshealth.gov
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists www.acog.org
- Women’s Health/Menopause www.4woman.gov
- Perimenopause Symptoms www.womantowoman.com
- Perimenopause-net www.perimenopause-net.com